How do we obtain your personal data?
We collect your personal data on different occasions:
- Every time you contact us directly, for example through the website www.mmastyle.irish or through the telephone customer service lines, to request information about our products and services.
- When you create a customer account or buy a product on our website.
- When you participate in our marketing campaigns, for example, by filling in your email in the box to sign up for the newsletter.
The products and services of Estilo MMA, as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this sense, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. MMA style reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide personal data. Any data of a child under 16 years will be eliminated.
We would appreciate if you could help us keep your personal information updated by informing us of any changes in your contact information or preferences.
Purpose of the use of personal data
The purpose of the use of personal data provided by the client through a contact form or registration in www.mmastyle.irish is made with him only interest to provide a safe, professional and adequate service in the purchase of their articles. Estilo MMA strictly complies with current regulations established in Law 15/1999 on the Protection of personal data and other legislation that develops it, and informs the client that the aforementioned data will be included in a file for the processing of information on products and services. services in order to offer adequate support.
On the other hand, the data is also used for information purposes in order to:
Resolve doubts about our products or services
Advise our clients.
Guarantee a correct shopping experience, shipping or if necessary return.
What information can we obtain about you?
Contact Information: Name, address, telephone numbers, email.
Preferences: information that you provide us about your preferences, for example, the type of products purchased.
Use of the website and communications how you use our website; if you open or forward our messages; as well as information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
How do we keep your data protected?
To ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, we, our subcontractors and business partners dedicate our utmost efforts to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with the which guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the legal requirements applicable in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
- limit access to your data only to those people who should know them in attention to the tasks they perform;
- As a general rule, transfer the collected data in encrypted format;
- store the most sensitive data only in encrypted format;
- install perimeter protection systems of computer infrastructures ("firewalls") to prevent unauthorized access, for example "hackers", and
- Regularly monitor access to computer systems to detect and stop any improper use of personal data.
In those cases in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and for all the other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
How long do we keep your data?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which they were collected. If your data is used for various purposes that require us to keep them for different periods, we will apply the longest conservation period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it to perform their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to personal data that are no longer necessary either access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed in a secure manner.
Marketing purposes: Regarding the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will retain that information for that purpose during the two years following the date we last obtained your authorization to direct you marketing communications, unless you request that we exclude you from them by revoking the consent given.
Purposes related to the execution of a contract: as regards the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation that we have with you, we will keep this data during the term of the contract and during the following ten years, in order to attend to possible queries or subsequent claims.
Purposes related to the fulfillment of legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be maintained during the periods required by the specific regulations that result from application (fiscal, mercantile, money laundering, etc.).
With whom can we share your information and how do we protect it?
MMA style relies on various service providers to offer the aforementioned products and services. Among others, we have to communicate your name, address, telephone and order amount data to our logistics partners, to deliver your order to your home, to the payment entities attached to our service, and to our agency to make the declarations of taxes before the competent authorities.
A list of providers with whom we share said data are:
Transportation agencies: Seur, MRW, Correos, Mondial Relay, DHL and Sending
Although in the transmissions of data through the Internet or from a website it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions, we, our subcontractors and business partners make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable requirements in terms of data protection.
All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) of our property or of our subcontractors or business partners, and to access them and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalent of our subcontractors or partners) apply. of business).
How to view and change your preferences in the Client Panel of the website
You can change your preferences regarding your information through the settings of your account.
How to contact us, what are your rights to protect your data and your right to file claims with the data protection authority
You can contact the Data Protection Delegate at the address indicated here:
José Ramón Álvarez Marrón
Tel .: 629650460
We remind you that you have the right to request:
- more details about the use we make of your information,
- a copy of the information you have given us,
- correct inaccuracies in the information we maintain,
- delete information for whose use we no longer have legal basis,
- revoke your consent to the processing of your data for these purposes, in cases where the processing of data is conditioned on consent, as well as for any direct marketing communication,
- oppose any processing of your data -including the profiling- that takes as legal basis the legitimate interest, unless our reasons for carrying out such treatment compensate for any possible harm to your data protection rights,
- restrict the way we use your information while investigating a claim.
The exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, the maintenance of the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really entitled to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period established in Spanish legislation, if this is lower.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (www.agpd.es).
Contact details of the company and the Data Protection Delegate
If you have any questions about the use we make of your personal data, you can contact our data protection delegate at any time:
José Ramón Álvarez Marrón
Tel .: 629650460
Legal basis for the processing of personal data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
- You have expressed your consent (you have been presented with a consent form to authorize the processing of your data for certain purposes, you can revoke the consent given at all times);
- The processing of your data is necessary for the management and maintenance of a contract signed with you;
- The processing of your data is necessary to comply with our legal obligations;
- We use your data to obtain a legitimate interest and our reasons for doing so compensate for possible damages to your rights to the protection of your data;
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do everything possible to identify the legal basis in question and communicate it as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.