- Delivery at home: Free for orders from 59 €. Delivery is usually made in 1 day directly to your home with DHL.
- You have a tracking number that allows you to track the progress of the delivery in real time. This tracking number is sent to you by email from the start of the package.
- Then you will stay informed in real time of the progress of the delivery.
We accept payment by credit card, Bank transfer and Paypal, you can choose the one that is most comfortable. There is no commission for any method of payment.
A "Cookie" is a small file that is stored on the user's computer and allows us to recognize the user. The set of "cookies" helps us to improve the quality of our website, allowing us to control which pages our users find useful and which they do not.
Cookies are essential for the functioning of the internet, providing innumerable advantages in the provision of interactive services, facilitating the navigation and usability of our website. Keep in mind that cookies cannot harm your computer and that, in return, the fact that they are activated helps us to identify and resolve errors.
The information we provide below will help you understand the different types of cookies:
Below we publish a list of the main cookies used on our website, distinguishing:
List and description of cookies:
The tables that we publish below collect in a schematic way the cookies previously described and used on the EstiloMMA website.
|STRICTLY NECESSARY COOKIES|
This cookie contains a session identifier that is a mechanism to distinguish the visits of different users when several users are visiting the website at the same time. It is essential for the interactive use of the page.
For more information, see the man page for PHP sessions.
|When the explorer is closed|
|_dx_cookie_control_osc||This cookie is used to detect whether the user's browser accepts cookies or not.||-|
|osCsid||This cookie contains a session identifier that is a mechanism to distinguish the visits of different users when several users are visiting the website at the same time. It is essential for the interactive use of the page, such as the shopping cart.||When the explorer is closed|
|TEMPCOOKIE||Temporary cookie for the use of electronic commerce oscommerce||When the explorer is closed|
|__utma||It collects data such as the number of times a user has been on the site, when was their first visit and when was their last visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years|
|__utmb||It takes a date and time at the exact moment the user enters the web, thus taking the time a visitor has been on the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the time it takes to visit the website.||30 minutes|
|__utmc||It takes a date and time at the exact moment the user enters the web, thus taking the time a visitor has been on the site. Used by Google Analytics to calculate the time it takes to visit the website.||When the explorer is closed|
|__utmz||It collects data about where the visitor comes from, the words they use in the search engine, where they click and from which part of the world they accessed. Used by Google Analytics.||6 months|
During the first minute, data on your browsing behavior will not be collected, but once the indicated time has elapsed, it is understood that you accept these terms by not leaving the website.
Additional guarantees – Cookie management:
As a complementary guarantee to those described above, the registration of cookies may be subject to acceptance during the installation or updating of the browser used, and this acceptance may be revoked at any time through the available content and privacy configuration options.
Many browsers allow you to activate a private mode whereby cookies are always deleted after your visit. Depending on each browser, this private mode may have different names. Below you will find a list of the most common browsers and the different names of this "private mode":
Please read the help section of your browser carefully to learn more about how to activate the "private mode". You can continue visiting our websites even if your browser is in "private mode", although your browsing our website may not be optimal and some utilities may not work correctly.
1. IDENTIFICATION: This legal notice regulates the use of the website www.estilomma.com (hereinafter, THE WEB), owned by Destroy the status quo s.l.u. (hereinafter, OWNER OF THE WEB).
The OWNER OF THE WEB, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, on services of the information society and electronic commerce, informs you that:
Your commercial name is: MMA Style
Your NIF is: B10646321 Your address social is at: Doctor Sanchís Sivera 3, 46008 Valencia
To communicate with us, we put at your disposal different means of contact that are detailed below:
- Telephone: 629650460
- Email: email@example.com
All notifications and communications between users and the OWNER OF THE WEB will be considered effective, for all purposes, when they are made through postal mail or any other means detailed above.
2. USERS: The access and / or use of this portal of the OWNER OF THE WEB, creator of the site, attributes the condition of USER, to the one who accepts, from said access and / or use, the General Conditions of Use listed here. The aforementioned Conditions will be applicable regardless of the General Contracting Conditions that, if applicable, are mandatory.
3. USE OF THE PORTAL: The website and its services are freely accessible, however, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website upon prior completion of the corresponding form, to become in portal user. The user guarantees the authenticity and timeliness of all the data that he communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEB and will be solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements made. The user expressly agrees to make appropriate use of the contents and services of the OWNER OF THE WEB and not to use them for, among others:
a) Disseminate content, criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, apology of terrorism or , in general, contrary to the law or public order.
b) Introducing computer viruses into the network, or carrying out actions likely to alter, spoil, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties; as well as obstructing the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which the OWNER OF THE WEB provides its services.
c) Try to access the email accounts of other users or restricted areas of the computer systems of the OWNER OF THE WEB or third parties and, where appropriate, extract information.
d) Violate the rights of intellectual or industrial property, as well as violate the confidentiality of the information of the OWNER OF THE WEB or of third parties. e) Impersonate the identity of another user, public administrations or a third party.
f) Reproducing, copying, distributing, making available or in any other way publicly communicating, transforming or modifying the contents, unless you have the authorization of the owner of the corresponding rights, or it is legally permitted.
g) Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sale or other purposes, of a commercial nature without prior request or consent.
A. Identification of the person responsible for the file The OWNER OF THE WEB, provided with 50320753L, informs the user and client of its Web page of the existence of an automated file of personal data called CLIENTS, duly registered with the Spanish Agency for Data Protection, where the personal data that the user and the client communicate to them in order to manage their request are collected and stored.
C. Purpose of the file The OWNER OF THE WEB does not request on its Web page, data from Internet users who visit it, except for merely identifying data, therefore, the communication of personal data by the user to the OWNER OF THE WEB through Your website can only be understood to take place when they voluntarily use the contact form service to contact the OWNER OF THE WEB, given that in these cases the processing of data is inevitable and implicit in the communication system. For these cases and those described in the following section, the entity informs the client that the data is processed with the following purposes: Carry out all the procedures related to the preparation of budgets, contracting and provision of services of the OWNER FROM THE WEB, to the company to which it belongs or, where appropriate, to the interested party who requests it. As well as attending and answering the communications received and those of commercial prospecting to keep users informed of possible promotions.
D. Consent. It is reported that, when the user does not maintain commercial relations with the OWNER OF THE WEB, and sends an email or a communication to the OWNER OF THE WEB, indicating other personal data, said user will be giving their free, unequivocal consent, specific, informed and express for the treatment of your personal data by the OWNER OF THE WEB, with the purposes established above, as well as attend to your communication or send documentation. For the same purposes, the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE informs that, if the client sends an email or communicates to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE their personal data because of the position they occupy in a company, either as administrator, manager, representative and / or any other position as contact person in the company, it will be understood that such communication entails the provision of your free, unequivocal, specific, informed and express consent for the processing of your personal data by the OWNER OF THE WEB, with the established purposes previously.
E. Identification of the recipients with respect to whom the OWNER OF THE WEB plans to carry out assignments or access to data on behalf of third parties. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE only plans to carry out assignments or communications of data that by reason of article 11.2.c. of Organic Law 15/99 on the protection of personal data (hereinafter LOPD) must perform to meet its obligations with Public Administrations, Organizations or people directly related to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE, in cases where it is required of in accordance with the Legislation in force in each matter and at all times. Likewise, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user that any other transfer of data that must be made, will be brought to their knowledge when the LOPD so provides, informing them expressly, precisely and unequivocally of the recipients of the information, of The purpose for which the data will be used, and the nature of the data transferred, or where appropriate, when the LOPD establishes it, previously, the specific and informed unequivocal consent of the user will be requested. However, the OWNER OF THE WEB informs the user and the client that any processing of personal data is subject to current legislation in Spain on data protection, established by the LOPD and its complementary and development regulations. In this sense, the OWNER OF THE WEB is only responsible and guarantees the confidentiality of the personal data that the user requests through the Web page.
F. Data quality. The OWNER OF THE WEB warns the user that, except for the existence of a legally constituted representation, no user can use the identity of another person and communicate their personal data, so the user at all times must bear in mind that they can only include personal data corresponding to your own identity and that are adequate, pertinent, current, exact and true. For this purpose, the user will be solely responsible for any direct and / or indirect damage caused to third parties or to the OWNER OF THE WEB, due to the use of another person's personal data, or their own personal data when they are false, erroneous, not current, inappropriate or impertinent. Likewise, the user who uses the personal data of a third party, will respond to the latter for the information obligation established in article 5.4 of the LOPD for when the personal data has not been collected from the interested party, and / or the consequences of not having informed you. G.- Exercise of the rights of Access, Rectification, Cancellation and Opposition, of the data. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE informs the user of the possibility of exercising their rights of access, rectification, cancellation and opposition by means of a written request addressed to the OWNER OF THE WEBSITE at the following address: C / Doctor Sanchís Sivera 3, 46008 Valencia
5. INTELLECTUAL AND INDUSTRIAL PROPERTY: By virtue of the provisions of articles 8 and 32.1, second paragraph, of the Intellectual Property Law, the reproduction, distribution and public communication, including the method of making them available, are expressly prohibited. of all or part of the contents, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, of this web page, for commercial purposes, in any medium and by any technical means , without the authorization of the OWNER OF THE WEB. All the contents of the website constitute a work whose property belongs to the OWNER OF THE WEB, without any of the exploitation rights over them being understood to be transferred to the user, beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the website. Ultimately, users who access this website can view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the reproduced elements are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of commercial exploitation. Likewise, all trademarks, trade names or distinctive signs of any kind that appear on the website are the property of the OWNER OF THE WEB, without it being understood that the use or access to it attributes to the user any right over them. The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between the OWNER OF THE WEB and the owner of the website on which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by the OWNER OF THE WEB of its contents or services. Those who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing from the OWNER OF THE WEB. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and must also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about the OWNER OF THE WEB, or include illegal, contrary content to good manners and public order. The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the use that each user gives to the materials made available on this website or for the actions carried out based on them.
6. EXCLUSION OF GUARANTEES AND LIABILITY: The content of this website is of a general nature and is for informational purposes only, without fully guaranteeing access to all content, or its completeness, correctness, validity or timeliness, or its suitability or utility for a specific purpose. The OWNER OF THE WEBSITE excludes, as far as the legal system allows, any liability for damages of any kind arising from: a) The inability to access the website or the lack of veracity, accuracy, completeness and / or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of all kinds of the contents transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have been accessed through the website or the services offered. b) The presence of viruses or other elements in the content that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data. c) Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a consequence of the incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, the OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and the image itself, as well as the regulations on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
7. MODIFICATION OF THE PRESENT CONDITIONS AND DURATION: The OWNER OF THE WEB may modify at any time the conditions determined here, being duly published as they appear here. The validity of the aforementioned conditions will depend on their exposure and will be in force until they are modified by others duly published.
8. LINKS: The OWNER OF THE WEB declines any responsibility regarding the information that is outside this website and is not managed directly by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website, exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources capable of expanding the content offered by this website. The OWNER OF THE WEB does not guarantee or take responsibility for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites. Nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, so it will not be responsible for the result obtained. The OWNER OF THE WEB is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
9. RIGHT OF EXCLUSION: The OWNER OF THE WEB reserves the right to deny or withdraw access to the portal and / or the services offered without prior notice, at its own request or by a third party, to those users who breach these Conditions General Use of the Portal.
10. GENERALITIES: In the event that any user or third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the illegal nature of the use of any content and / or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must send a notification to the OWNER OF THE WEB, duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infractions and expressly declaring and under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
11. PUBLICATIONS: The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of the laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official gazettes of public administrations, which constitute the only instrument which attests to its authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide.
12. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION: These conditions will be governed or interpreted in accordance with Spanish legislation in that which is not expressly established. The provider and the user agree to submit any controversy that may arise from the provision of the products or services subject to these Conditions, to the Courts and Tribunals of the user's domicile. In the event that the user is domiciled outside of Spain, the provider and the user expressly waive any other forum, submitting to the Courts and Tribunals of the domicile of the OWNER OF THE WEB.
HOW DO WE OBTAIN YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
We collect your personal data on different occasions:
- Every time you contact us directly, for example through the website www.estilomma.com or through the customer service lines, to request information about our products and services.
- When you create a customer account or buy a product on our website.
- When you participate in our marketing campaigns, for example, by filling in your email in the box intended to sign up for the newsletter.
The products and services of MMA Style, as well as its promotional campaigns, are directed and thought mostly for adults. In this sense, we will only collect and process your personal data if you are at least 16 years old. Style MMA reserves the possibility of verifying the age of the people who provide it with personal data. Any data of a minor under 16 years of age will be deleted.
We would appreciate it if you could help us keep your personal information up to date by informing us of any changes in your contact details or your preferences.
PURPOSE OF THE USE OF PERSONAL DATA
The purpose of the use of personal data provided by the client through a contact or registration form at www.estilomma.com is made with the sole interest of providing a safe, professional and adequate service when purchasing your items. Destroy the status quo s.l.u. strictly complies with the current regulations established in Law 15/1999 on the Protection of personal data and other legislation that develops it, and informs the client that the aforementioned data will be included in a file for the processing of information about products and services in order to offer adequate support.
On the other hand, the data is also used for informational purposes to be able to:
WHAT INFORMATION CAN WE GET ABOUT YOU?
Contact Information: Name, address, telephone numbers, email.
Preferences: information that you provide us about your preferences, for example, the type of products purchased.
Use of the website and communications how you use our website; if you open or forward our messages; as well as the information collected through cookies and other tracking technologies.
HOW DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA PROTECTED?
To ensure the protection and maintain the security, integrity and availability of your data, we use various security measures.
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions when transmitting data over the internet or from a website, we, as well as our subcontractors and business partners, make every effort to maintain physical, electronic and procedural protection measures with the which guarantee the protection of your data in accordance with the applicable legal requirements in this matter. The measures we use include the following:
In those cases in which we have provided you (or you have chosen) a password that allows you to access certain parts of our websites or any other portal, application or service under our control, you are responsible for keeping it secret and complying with all the other security procedures that we notify you. You will not be able to share your password with anyone.
FOR HOW LONG DO WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
Your personal data will be kept for the time necessary to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected. If your data is used for several purposes that require us to keep it for different periods, we will apply the longest retention period.
In any case, we limit access to your data only to those people who need to use it for the performance of their functions.
Our data retention periods are based on business needs, so in relation to those personal data that are no longer necessary, access to them will be limited to compliance with strictly legal obligations or they will be destroyed safely.
Marketing purposes: Regarding the use of your information for marketing purposes, we will retain that information for that purpose for two years from the date on which we last obtained your authorization to direct marketing communications to you, unless you request that we exclude you from them by revoking the consent given.
Purposes related to the execution of a contract: regarding the use of your information for the management of any contractual obligation that we have with you, we will keep this data during the period of validity of the contract and during the following ten years, to be able to attend to possible subsequent inquiries or claims.
Purposes related to compliance with legal and regulatory obligations: certain information must be kept for the periods required by the specific regulations that may be applicable (tax, commercial, money laundering, etc.).
WITH WHOM CAN WE SHARE YOUR DATA AND HOW DO WE PROTECT IT? Style MMA relies on various service providers to offer the aforementioned products and services. Among others, we have to communicate your name, address, telephone number and order amount to our logistics partners, to send your order to your home, to the payment entities attached to our service, and to our agency in order to make the declarations. of taxes before the competent authorities.
A list of providers with whom we share said data are:
Although it is not possible to guarantee absolute protection against intrusions when transmitting data over the internet or from a website, we, as well as our subcontractors and business partners, make every effort to maintain the physical, electronic and procedural protection measures necessary to guarantee the protection of your information in accordance with the applicable data protection requirements.
All your data is stored on secure servers (or secure physical copies) owned by us or our subcontractors or business partners, and to access and use them our security criteria and policies (or other equivalents of our subcontractors or partners) apply. of business).
How to view and change your preferences in the Customer Panel of the website
You can change your preferences regarding your information through the configuration options of your account.
How to contact us, what are your rights to protect your data and your right to file claims with the data protection authority
You can contact the Data Protection Officer at the address indicated here:
José Ramón Álvarez Brown
Telf .: 629650460
We remind you that you have the right to request:
Your exercise of these rights is subject to certain exceptions for reasons of general interest (for example, the prevention or detection of crimes) and for our own interests (for example, maintaining the confidentiality of legal advice). If you exercise any of these rights, we will verify that you are really empowered to do so, and we will respond to you within a month or within the maximum period provided for in Spanish regulations, if this is shorter.
If you are not satisfied with the way we use your information or with our response to the exercise of any of these rights, you can file a claim with the Spanish Data Protection Agency (www.agpd.es).
Contact details of the company and the Data Protection Officer
If you have any questions about how we use your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer at any time:
José Ramón Álvarez Marrón
Telf .: 629650460
Legal bases for the processing of personal data
The use of your data in the conditions described above is allowed by European and Spanish data protection regulations in accordance with the following legal bases:
There may be purposes that are permitted under other legal bases; In such cases, we will do our best to identify the legal basis in question and notify you as soon as possible as soon as we become aware of its existence.
The Seller is a business unit belonging to Destroy the status quo s.l.u., provided with B10646321, domiciled at C/Doctor Sanchís SIvera 3, 46008 Valencia Any communication may be directed to the registered office or to the telephone number 629650460 or the email address info@estilomma .com
The Seller is dedicated to the distance sale, preferably online, of sporting goods
The Seller reserves the right to modify the commercial offer presented on the website (modifications on products, prices, promotions and other commercial and service conditions) at any time. The Seller makes every effort within its means to offer the information contained on the website truthfully and without typographical errors. In the event that at any time an error of this type occurs, at all times beyond the control of The Seller, it will be corrected immediately. If there is a typographical error in any of the prices shown and a customer has made a purchase decision based on said error, the Seller will notify the customer of said error and the customer will have the right to cancel their purchase at no cost on their part.
The contents of the website The Seller could, on occasion, show provisional information about some products. In the event that the information provided does not correspond to the characteristics of the product, the customer will have the right to cancel their purchase at no cost on their part.
The Seller is not responsible, directly or indirectly, for any of the information, content, statements and expressions contained in the products marketed by The Seller. Said responsibility rests at all times with the manufacturers or distributors of said products. The client understands that The Seller is a mere intermediary between him and said manufacturer or distributor.
To make a purchase, the user can choose between different ways of sending us their order:
The prices of the products displayed on the website of The Seller, include the Value Added Tax (VAT) that, where appropriate, is appropriate to apply.
Purchases that are going to be delivered within the territory of any of the member states of the European Union will be subject to VAT.
When making the order, the customer can freely choose to pay for the purchases made by Visa, Mastercard; cash on delivery (only in Spain and some countries of the European Union) or other similar means. In certain cases and to prevent possible fraud, The Seller reserves the right to request a specific form of payment from a client in the event that the buyer's identity is not reliably proven.
The customer will be able to select the shipping method from among the possible ones for their shipping area. You must take into account that the delivery times, the quality of the service, the delivery point and the cost will be different for each form of transport.
The Seller sends the orders to its customers through different urgent transport companies of recognized national and international prestige. The delivery date at the customer's address depends on the availability of the chosen product and the shipping area. The indicative transport times are available in the “Shipping Costs” section of our website. Before confirming your order, the customer will be informed about shipping costs and transport times, both indicative, that apply to your specific order. However, both may vary depending on the specific circumstances of each order. Especially:
The Seller does not guarantee its customers the availability or delivery time of the products offered on its website, except for the products in which a certain guarantee is expressly cited. The catalog shown is merely indicative since manufacturers or distributors do not communicate stocks in advance or guarantee delivery times. This situation prevents The Seller from being able to accurately inform its customers about the availability of the products, as well as guaranteeing a specific delivery time which, in any case, will depend on the time it takes for the manufacturer or distributor to supply the product. .
The Seller guarantees its customers the possibility of canceling their order at any time and at no cost, provided that the cancellation is communicated before the order has been made available to the carrier for shipment.
The customer will have a period of 30 days from receipt of the order to terminate the contract and return the purchased product. The client will communicate to The Seller within the stipulated period and by any means allowed by law, their desire to exercise the right to terminate the contract. The returned order must be delivered together with the delivery note and, if applicable, an invoice issued to The Seller, with The Seller bearing the return costs.
The customer may return any item purchased from The Seller as long as the products have not been opened or used and retain their original seal or packaging. In these cases, The Seller will return the money for the purchase through a payment to the credit card, through a bank transfer to the account indicated by the customer or through a payment to their personal account.
If a product other than the one requested by the customer is delivered by mistake by The Seller, it will be withdrawn and the correct product will be delivered at no additional charge to the buyer.
For any incident related to the return of items from our store, you can contact our Customer Service Department via email: firstname.lastname@example.org by phone 629650460
The Seller's client undertakes at all times to provide truthful information about the data requested in the user registration or order forms, and to keep them updated at all times.
The client agrees to accept all the provisions and conditions contained in these General Conditions of Contract, understanding that they include the best possible service will for the type of activity carried out by The Seller.
Likewise, you agree to keep your personal access codes to our website confidential and with the utmost diligence.
The customer undertakes to enable the delivery of the requested order by providing a delivery address where the requested order can be delivered within the usual hours for delivery of goods (Monday to Friday from 10:00 a.m. to 1:30 p.m. and from 4:00 p.m. 00 to 18:00). In case of breach by the client of this obligation, the Seller will not have any responsibility for the delay or impossibility of delivery of the order requested by the client.
The purchases made with The Seller are subject to the legislation of Spain.
In the event of any conflict or discrepancy, the applicable jurisdiction will be that of the Courts or Tribunals of the buyer.
Product added to cart